miércoles, enero 16, 2008

u never get it that way.


Mood:

MSN: Mai, Ernest.
Music: Lovely Full.

Necesito practicar mi inglés así que aquí va.

Well i got a 45 at my exam yesterday u.u, i feel a little bit bad, i don't know what happened to me... i even got nervous (and believe... SO NERVOUS!) when i exposed about San Francisco, my hands were mmmm sweaping (dunno if its correct .. sorry) .. and my legs were trembling... T_T and that has like high school that does not happened to me.
Geez, and to make it worst the fxcking cup was flirting with me.. T____T dammit... is like the third time that happened that, that a fxcking guy try to get something for me.. and I'm like.. dunno like what.. but i notice it till I leave ...
fxcking men....
shit..
to make it worst.. i won't be able to hang out with my friends... (T_T or my bf.. i got a bf and i can't hang out with'im... dammit)
is not that i'm too worry, i mean like things will came out, but... school is approaching .. i have to go to get my money from Cinepolis, i want to enjoy the time that i can with my bf.. and also with my friends...
but let's see what happen ...
rigth?


-.-


Xaa ne!

No hay comentarios.: